Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Data Analyst: Noida
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the rapidly changing environment of telecommunications. We are the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As a Data Analyst we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
- Responsible for a variety of reporting and analysis tasks. Extracts, compiles and interprets key operational and statistical data. Will be responsible for the overall approach to reporting and analysis within the SDU.
- Develop new processes to increase the effectiveness of reporting and consolidate & maintain departmental reports used internally and externally by parties such as to other departments, senior management, etc.
- Develop and maintain new standardized reporting on a routine basis, i.e., define, create, automate, and maintain operational recurring reports.
- Maintain a reporting schedule and documentation of reporting procedures. Generate and maintain control documentation of reporting procedures to comply with governance audits and regulatory requirements. Will also build audit process to ensure data integrity and efficiency.
- Perform ad hoc duties in accordance to business needs
- Build / design new reports based on requests
- Create documentation of the new reports and modify it or maintain it for existing ones
- Evaluate the effort needed for building specific reports
- Maintenance of existing reports
- Maintenance of reporting portal
- Maintenance of the reporting environment
To ensure best practices are followed within the operation organization.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Training and awareness of relevant OHS statutory requirements impacting Ericsson in the local market
- Technical and operative coordination of resources or project management and services management with medium complexity
- Support commercial roles in estimating time / cost for the customer offering
- Proven ability to manage costs and Efficiently knowledge of the IT market benchmark resource profile
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Operation & Maintenance implementation / integration / operation / support or testing environment.
- Preferably at least 4 years of experience from activities in lead position.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Fluent in English (both in writing and speaking).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Independent self-motivated and well organized with analytical mind.
- Data analytical skills, modelling and hands on experience in python.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.