Strategy Development Manager
Location: Plano, TX
This amazing opportunity:
Imagine immersing yourself in Ericsson’s most critical topics and issues, developing distinctive insights, and architecting innovative strategic roadmaps to ensure continued success. Specifically, in this role you will guide our North American Leadership Team by providing solid decision support (scenario analysis); evaluate industry scenarios and help chart the course to wanted position; and craft the strategy communication material to disseminate all MANA (Market Area North America) employees.
- Drive development of the MANA strategy from Situation Analysis to Strategic Priorities
- Articulate and document the MANA strategy in a crisp and compelling manner
- Maintain and augment the MANA Strategy Development framework
- Collaborate with Domain strategy leads in development of Domain strategies
- Perform scenario analysis based on various assumptions re: customers, markets, offerings, technology trends, commercials, etc.
- Formalize and extend MANA’s Scenario Analysis framework
- Key functional interfaces include Business Planning, Strategy Execution, Business Intelligence, Commercial Management and Domain strategy leads.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- 2-4 years performance track-record at a top-tier management consulting firm or similar function
- Excellent problem-solving skills including problem structuring, solutioning, making recommendations
- Solid analytic ability incl. structuring financial models and performing Excel analysis
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written (.ppt and .doc)
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and produce distinctive deliverables inc
- Excellent academic background with a master’s degree or similar in business and/or engineering
- Preferably, experience serving Ericsson’s executive management in a formal consulting capacity
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt