We are now looking for an early phase product engineer to provide supply requirments&analysis and make the preparation for New Product Introduction in early phase of product design .
- Propose product improvements to design in pre-development and projects
- Develop product requirements and design rules from supply perspective
- Provide early phase analysis of new product to secure repairability and efficient troubleshooting
- In charge of pre-development project of new product for troubleshooting and repair
- Explore new product and production technology and build competence for others
- University degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication System
- Comprehensive understanding of RF circuit or high-speed digital circuit
- Comprehensive understanding of radio product or digital unit basic principle
- Proficient with operation of RF instruments such as signal generator, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and power meter in measurement
- Fluent oral and written communications in both Chinese and English
- Good personality with open mind, active, team working spirit and problem-solving attitude is needed
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 298934