Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Solution Integrator – Insite- Noida
Education: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering/MCA
Experience: More than 1 years of Experience in Data Science. Big Data Solution, Phython, Spark, Kafka Operations Research, Business Analytics.
- Support of Application/Solution on high-volume network data, machine learning based analytics and automated problem resolution
- Level 2 Application Support
- Debugging the operational issues
- Customer Communication
- Incident, Problem & Change Management
- To adhere the Operational SLAs
- Should be willing to work in a 24x7 Support setup.
- Experience with the design and development of Big Data solutions
- Strong skills inLinux, Shell, Python, Java, Scala
- Experience using NoSQL databases such as MAPR, HBase, Casandra, Mongo DB, Hive
- Experience with big data processing using Spark and data pipeline tools such as StreamSets
- Exposure to messaging systems such as Kafka
- Exposure to cloud deployment models such as Kubernetes Strong Service Delivery Orientation
- Basic understanding of performance measures of ML Algorithms. For example: Sensitivity, Specificity, Precision, Recall, AUC etc
- Experience on advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.