We are now looking for a Head of Commercia Management - Malaysia, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka and GCU Axiata to act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. Partner with accounts to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions. Develop/enhance new Business Models and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins.
- Develop and maintain relationship.
- You will participate in Commercial customer negotiations.
- Support Key Account Managers in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy.
- Maintain interface toward specific Customer Department.
- Provide in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy.
- Secure profitable sales.
- Ensure and align commercial proposals and Sales Process with global guidelines.
- Provide input to commercial strategy with Commercial awareness.
- Manage Commercial Management resources to secure short and long term profitability through excellence in commercial
- managing owned Domain.
- Development and deployment of price/business models and commercial directives.
- Deploy price and business models.
- Drive commercial management excellence.
- Analyse commercial trends and market dynamics with commercial focus.
- Prepare and Present commercial trends and reports.
- Advise and guide commercial management functions.
- Fundamental Leadership Competence.
- Lead a team and have leadership quality.
- Regional experience will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree with 15 years of minimum experience.
- Pricing and Contracts, Commercial Proposal Strategy.
- Negotiation skills, Financial understanding.
- Presentation & Communication skills.
- Risk Management skills.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Change management.
- Market and Customer insight.
- Process & Tools for the Sales force.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Sunway || IT
Req ID: 298791