We are now looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement, and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network, and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity.
OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution, and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Has overall responsibility for Network Inventory on NIM/EAI/Oracle DB ensuring scalability and modularity of the environment. Develop new flow processes to increase the effectiveness of Java based Parsers and EDR functionality.
Core understanding of Telco and IT network - RAN, Core, Transmission, NFVi network and service resources. Enable a framework which would ease integration or decommission of source & destination systems by employing configurations.
Work with different stakeholders to understand the business needs and able to convert business functional requirements to technical requirements applicable to NIM/EAI Application. Perform ad hoc duties in accordance to business needs and ready to work in 24X7 support.
- Build / Design overall Inventory Management architecture in MSDP platform.
- Evaluate the data flow needs based on reports requirement.
- Analyzing the new requirements and plan to incorporate changes on NIM/EAI application.
- Co-ordinate with LDAs and GNOC to understand the business and operational requirements and convert them into solution specifications for R&D and PDU to develop or enhance new features on the production environment.
- Performing UATs and OAT as per guidelines.
- You will help with Assurance support activities
- • Incident management
• You will assist with Problem management
• System administration
- • Incident management
- 6+ years’ experience in MS SQL and MySQL, Java (Core and Advanced)
- Expertise in oracle database or Python Language will be an added advantage
- Experience in database performance tuning.
- Understanding of various database day to day issue and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge on MS SQL, MySQl along with HA/DR configuration.
- Knowledge on telecom domain.
• Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
• Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• Ericsson knowledge
• English skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Working with people
• Creating & innovating
• Applying expertise & technology
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 298555