We are now looking for a Customer Supply Chain Engagement Manager representing Supply to join CUCM KAM/Core 3 team to meet and discuss with China Mobile (at both provincial level and headquarter level) the Supply & Logistics related digital transformation/innovation and develop business opportunities. The scope can be but not limited to order & delivery automation, supply chain visibility, AI/ML based demand forecast, Logistics IoT and the good practices sharing. The Customer Supply Chain Engagement Manager together with CUCM and Group Supply MNEA Supply Chain Management define a comprehensive Supply transformation/innovation roadmap/collaboration plan for China Mobile. The Customer Supply Chain Engagement Manager together with the assigned project managers and drivers execute initiatives/projects, define the work and takes full responsibility for the planning, execution and conclusion of the initiatives/projects. Drives project realization according to operational strategies and objectives by using defined methods and tool to secure successful fulfillment of the assignment. Base in Beijing or Guangzhou or Nanjing, China.
- Represent Supply to join CUCM KAM/Core 3 team to interact with China Mobile for Supply & Logistics related transformation/innovations and drive the collaboration development with customer in an effective and efficient way.
- Together with CUCM and Group Supply MNEA SCM team to define a Supply & Logistics transformation roadmap/plan for China Mobile.
- Represent CUCM as SPOC for Supply & Logistics related inquiries from professionals and experts in procurement and supply chain management departments in China Mobile.
- Accountable for the execution of initiatives/projects agreed with China Mobile.
- Drive solution scale up/roll out to all provincial customers.
- Ensure communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Synergize Ericsson Group Supply Strategy and China Mobile digital transformation strategy/plan.
- Drive CUCM Supply operation excellence and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA or Corresponding work experience.
- Be curious, innovative and interested in people.
- Min 5 years of experience within Supply & Logistics, improvement work or other relevant area.
- Very good knowledge of Supply Chain, Supply Process & Supply Chain Design/Architecture.
- Very good knowledge of systems and tools e.g. SAP.
- Proven record of leadership, change management, communication skills, conflict management and stakeholder management.
- Project management skills.
- Business acumen and good sense of customer first, and customer experience will be a plus
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 298551