We are now looking for a Strategy Manager to join our high-performing team. Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Business Operations for Network Managed Services, you will be responsible for leading key strategic analyses and initiatives. The main purpose of the role is to enhance the end-to-end performance of the business, working close to the leadership team of BMAS Strategy and Network Managed Services. This position offers a unique opportunity to influence the business direction and accelerate execution, while providing a strong development platform for Ericsson.
If you are a young professional in the beginning of your career - with a drive and interest to bring business value to Ericsson - this role as Strategy Manager is your chance to make a mark.
Network Managed Services
In Network Managed Services we are managing network operations for the future of networks. We are on an exciting journey of incorporating AI and automation to bring the next stage of data-driven operations to our customers.
Some of your core responsibilities will include:
• Driving strategic analyses;
• Driving M&A related activities;
• Transforming insights into practical recommendations and execution plans, considering change management implications;
• Actively engaging with stakeholders across all levels to gather insights and secure execution;
• Present insights and recommendations in an executive format to the leadership team;
• Secure an effective reporting for key steering for key steering fora;
To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
• A BSc or MSc in business administration or a related field;
• 2-3 years of relevant professional experience e.g. management consulting background or relevant analytical position;
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication and engagement skills;
• High integrity and high attention to compliance
• Solution oriented personality with a strong focus on results & outcomes
• A team player personality that is flexible and open to change, able to manage complexity and ambiguity
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt