We are now looking for a Product Manager to lead the technical implementation of business requirements.
- You will ensure the translation of business strategies to efficient product development
- that organizations plan, handle and control the project portfolio to meet the implementation strategy
- efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle.
- Define and drive long-term product vision and short-term product roadmap for software and hardware products
- Responsible for product requirements definition and demands analysis
- Lead product configuration, responsible for product cost (development, manufacturing, supply chain, maintenance) and entire product lifecycle management.
- Work on project key-milestone and key output acceptance
- Lead marketing analytics with competitors and cutting-edge technology trend follow up.
- University degree or above in Telecommunication, Automation, Computer Science, Software
engineering, Electrical Engineering or the equivalent level of knowledge
- 3+ years of work experience in a product management role
- Proven record taking a product from concept to mass manufacturing
- Lean & Agile Knowledge & Skills, Negotiation Skills
- Experience in deeply engaging or even leading UX/UI and Quality functions
- A passion for products that drive exceptional user experience
- ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) Knowledge – Be familiar with product prototype design tool is a plus. Axure RP, Sketch, Adobe
- Strong Customer Insight
- Project Management Skills, Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
Be familiar with Internet of Things solutions.
Good experience for manufacturing end-to-end process.
- Product Management Process, Supply Process, Sourcing Process
- Working experiences on software development, and good knowledge at least one programming language. e.g. Java, Python,
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 298546