Managed Service Chief Operating Officer: Myanmar
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
As a Managed Service COO you will be accountable for the managed services contract profitability, customer satisfaction and fulfilment of the contract. You will be a critical part of the CU Vietnam Myanmar Operations team.
What you´ll do?:
- End-to-end responsible for Managed Service contract
- Manage contract execution (cost, time, quality), fulfilment of all contractual and business case obligations by Customer & local organization in order to secure quality of service and profitability
- Responsible for ensuring operational ways of working to capture changes in customer strategy and needs, resulting in increased value to the customer and add-on sales opportunities in the mid to long term, both in and outside the scope of the contracts.
- Responsible for aligned delivery internally
- Manage and develop customer relationship.
- Manage a high level of Customer satisfaction by decisively adding value to the business needs on service execution and delivery
- Responsible for the governance model with the Customers to report the SLA and operational KPI performances
- Manage the customer interface with respect of all service delivery, ensuring that all services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements and act as a senior Ericsson escalation point for performance or other customer concerns
- Drive global operational or financial improvement programs with the local organization
- Support the sales organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales for the specific customer
What you´ll need?
- Proven leadership experience within complex, demanding, customer facing, service delivery roles in Telecommunication Operators and Service Providers.
- Experience of working similar senior role in a telecommunication service contract team.
- Strong understanding of Managed Services.
- Experience in a combination of Technical, Commercial & Operational Management, Financial & Business Management, Customer Relationship & Business Development and Leadership & Change Management experience
- Excellent communication skills. High level of English.
- Consolidated C-level relationships with Telecom Operators
- Proven ability to deliver P&L results successfully in a major services contracts and ability to drive operational and financial development
- Solid experience of managing heterogeneous working teams in international environments.
We are looking for pro-active leaders with strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Strong customer focus with ability to build solid business relationship.
- Strong ability to demonstrate leadership and lead multi-cultural teams, empowering and creating synergies
- Be empowered to take responsibility and accountability. Have a strong focus for achieving results and operational excellence
- Ability to communicate effectively at a strategic level, as well as possess the ability to share knowledge
- Excellent Business Orientation: Business and financial awareness
- Strong communicator able to motivate and engage organization, as well as empower and develop culture, competence and skills
- Certified Ericsson MSCOO / experience as a senior member of a service contract team
- Role model of a leader, with the ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering people and creating synergies to create a high performing team
- Leading innovation in network and service solutions, with emphasis on Automation, Advanced Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Myanmar (MM) || || Yangon || ServEng
Req ID: 298504