We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Customer Finance Project Manager. Our people are our biggest competitive advantage and this challenging but highly rewarding position is a great opportunity for someone with exceptional communication and soft skills to contribute to our ongoing success.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading assigned projects for a specific customer (NBN) to ensure project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relationship is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
You will lead all financial and commercial related activities between the client, internal stakeholders (Project Directors, Account team, Finance, etc) as well as third party contractors that Ericsson utilize.
You will be pivotal in ensuring that commercial activities and escalations from the client are addressed in a timely manner, provide appropriate analysis, and report and provide support to all internal stakeholders. This role directly interfaces with the NBN Commercial Manager and reports into the Ericsson PMO Lead.
Your experience supporting key internal stakeholders, negotiating with external providers, and managing projects from start to finish will set you apart from other candidates
As our ideal candidate, you will have the ability to:
- Take overall responsibility and accountability for the facilitation and execution of commercial transactions between Ericsson and its stakeholders, both external and internal
- Manage a team of 7 individuals in a matrixed, virtual teaming environment
- Prioritize and allocate team resources to priority tasks
- Update and maintain all Commercial process documents and end to end management of all Commercial tools
- Participate in all aspects of financial modelling, including develop and maintain the financial forecast models, and weekly/monthly finance reporting
- Schedule and run a weekly commercial forum with NBN
- Develop and maintain automation in commercial tools and systems by implementing automation & process improvement to streamline manual work
- Have overall responsibility for production and submission of all Commercial reporting
- Follow up and execute any new and existing commercial agreements
- Support the Project Director/Regional Project Manager to follow up revenue recognition and customer invoicing
- Find and drive efficiencies to reach and then maintain Right First Time KPIs
- Manage processes and relationships with senior customer representatives, vendors, and internal stakeholders
Your qualifications will include:
- Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5 years industry experience in telecommunication networks with at least 2 years in a Commercial Management role.
- Experience with different types of customers, their business and the ability to adapt to a customer’s culture, processes and ways of working
- A basic understanding of the services and products of the project delivery and their value to the customer.
- Proven end to end control over projects and an understanding of the commercial model that supports it
- Able to work under pressure, resolve issues and disputes and maintain a delivery culture
- Experience from direct customer interface as CFPM, such as; Customer presentations, Negotiations, Agreements, Requirement management and collaboration
- Experience at leading virtual teams, including third parties with maintenance of successful delivery
**Only candidates with existing Australian Work Rights will be considered**
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.