As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
You will be responsible for leading acceptance teams across the project acceptance phase, prioritize tasks, manage daily activity, monitor and reflect the project status and act as point of contact on the project. This role will also interface with the Customer.
In this role you will:
- Have overall responsibility and accountability for the on-time delivery of the acceptance milestones.
- Lead a team of 4-6 individuals, ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and resources are allocated to project priorities.
- Manage dependencies in other project areas outside of acceptance team to achieve acceptance targets, e.g. PMO, Build partners.
- Ensure continuous alignment between Acceptance and other project functions for efficient delivery i.e. Design, SAED, Build and PMO
- Drive continuous quality improvement through weekly/monthly lessons learned feedback and KPI measurement
- Hold internal quality meetings as necessary to address specific issues and implement the improvement with updated process/documentation
- Work with PMO to develop and manage monthly issued quality pack (Customer pack)
- Present (all or partially) each month at Quality forum the KPIs with updates to action plans to address issues
- Update and maintain all Acceptances process documents and end to end management of acceptance documents
- Manage processes and relationships with senior customer representatives, vendors, and internal stakeholders
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering
- At least 8 years industry experience in telecommunication networks with at least 2 years in a Project Management type role.
- Experience from direct customer interface, such as; Customer presentations, Negotiations, Agreements, Requirement management
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Strong organization skills with a sound understanding of importance of accurate data and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, resolve issues and disputes and maintain a delivery culture.
- A keen sense of Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) management and execution
**Only candidates with existing Australian Work Rights will be considered**
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.