We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements. The position primarily involves delivering Security Consulting to Ericsson customers within the Systems Integration area. Candidate should demonstrate a strong technical orientation, broad end to end view of Technology and have strong influencing skills. In this role, the Consultant will ensure that projects are completed according to Ericsson standards, customer requirements and within budget, while being mindful of industry trends and regulations. The selected candidate should be also able to deliver Consulting engagements on Security Assessments as well as develop security solution architectures. Experience with customer decision makers in terms of Consulting delivery is desirable.
- Develop consulting business opportunities to grow Ericsson business and Consulting Services
- Provide sales support, define consulting approaches and solutions according to customer needs and develop consulting proposals.
- Deliver consulting customer projects
- Contribute to develop consulting practice capabilities in general and security capabilities in particular
- Demonstrate thought leadership.
- Perform IT process analysis
- Work seamlessly with customers, Ericsson security SME's, Product Managers and Project Managers to deliver quality projects and expand the Ericsson business
- Analyze customer offerings, market scenarios and go to market strategies related to security technology and operations.
Areas of focus may include:
- Security, risk and/or vulnerability assessments and compliance
- Security operations, management, monitoring, processes and tools
- Cloud and virtualization security
- IoT security and related considerations
- Data privacy considerations and assessments
- Network security architecture, design and optimization
- Education: BSc, MSc Preferred (Engineering)
- Minimum years of experience: 5-7 years of Consulting experience in the security area with emphasis on delivering consulting projects to telecom service providers or experience working for a Service Provider in a network or operational security role
- Area of expertise – Security
- Comprehensive understanding of Mobile Networks Architectures (3G, 4G & 5G), Elements and Functionality, and preferably expertise in at least one of RAN, Core or Management/Operations domains
- Deep expertise in network security technology, ISO/IEC/ITIL-based assessments, industry best practices and frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in using key industry security standards ISO 2700x, COBIT, NIST-800 series, X.805, ANSI, IETF, ITU-T & 3GPP, ETSI
- Experience in providing security assessments for Service Providers e.g., IP networks including IMS architectures and provide clear recommendations for addressing security risks
- Ability to deliver end-to-end security vulnerability assessments/audits, and be familiar with industry security tools
- Experience with cloud related security and OSS/IT security
- Understanding of DevOps for cloud solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, adapting to a variety of customer and cultural environments
- Good presentation and written skills and ability to convey key messages and customer value in a very convincing manner
- Focused on delivering results and exceeding customer expectations
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, based on the needs of the business
- Ability to travel freely throughout the European Union (no visa restrictions)
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
- Security certifications are a plus (e.g., CISSP, CCIE, CHFI, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC, OSCP)
- Financial acumen & skills
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- High integrity and objectivity
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Consultative selling skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Paris || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 298403