At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
ENSS (Ericsson NOC Support Solution) is a multi-tenant SaaS web portal which contains multiples web applications used by operational centers within Telecom operators.
You will be part of the full lifecycle development phases including research, solution design, development, unit testing, integration, and acceptance testing support of various ENSS modules within a microservices context.
You will be exposed to distributed and complex software architectures, working in a near-product focused environment with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them into the future of our solution.
- Good comprehension of Java 11 and Spring technologies ecosystem
- Good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and multithreading.
- Experience with Angular Front-End framework
- Background in the design and development of high available web applications
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Docker, Apache Camel, Microservices, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of web services development (REST)
- Background with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL technologies)
- Familiar with message queues systems
- Knowledge in agile development (Kanban)
- Good English speaker and communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams