Are you looking for a remarkable internship opportunity? Search no more! Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Developer and Verification Engineer Intern.
The Smart Services Router (SSR) provides operators with a highly scalable, consolidated platform that offers services for both fixed and mobile network infrastructures. It offers services such as IP/MPLS edge routing and Evolved Packet Gateway functionalities. SSR enables complete network convergence so subscribers can access services from any devices or locations. Ericsson Hungary is a main contributor in the development of the SSR product in direct cooperation with other Ericsson sites. We are looking for Developer and Verification Engineer Interns for our Evolved Packet Gateway and Wifi Gateway product portfolio.
What you will do:
- Design, implement and unit test features that meet the specifications and requirements
- Interact with product management, system and technology team, software/hardware development teams, and stakeholders to understand customer and product requirements
- Perform troubleshooting and support customer needs
Apply if you have:
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in C
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, bash, Python)
- Good understanding of Linux OS
- Networking and IP protocol experience, knowledge of system software
- Ability to work in agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What you need to know about the first steps
- You can submit your application via our career website.
- After reviewing your CV we may test your English knowledge and ask you to complete a little professional task at home
You have a question? Contact the recruiter
Péter Kovács at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you in?
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.