Are you a Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner with significant experience working as an agile coach in a cross-functional setting, coaching agile teams and individuals?
Do you have a passion for promoting agile culture and ways of working with a value driven approach based on lean and agile principles?
The successful candidates will join a technical organization helping Ericsson on our quest for easy. Are you interested in being part of this digital success?
Read on for further information and please follow the information on how to apply!
Group IT organization in Business Area Managed Services is tasked to drive and orchestrate Ericsson's digital transformation, as well as to manage the company's complex IT environment. Providing services to almost 100,000 employees in over 180 countries, every minute, every day. We are a trusted digital partner to Ericsson, creating insight, innovation and experience at the speed of our business. We maximize the value of data and technology to fuel the Digital Transformation of Ericsson.
We are now looking for strongly determined and passionate Agile Leaders to coach and advise diverse and cross-functional teams and individuals in establishing agile ways of working in our Digital Transformation. Activities include being part of our agile community that drives and grows our business agility practices.
Some of the main responsibilities as an Agile Coach will include:
• Coach and advise cross-functional teams, Product Owners and stakeholders in agile ways of working
• Make sure agile ways of working are understood, practiced and adjusted to be fit for purpose
• Facilitate speed, quality and customer value creation through agility, both ways of working but more importantly with an agile mindset and culture
• Create transparency and clarity to the organization
• Solve operational impediments and escalate issues to business stakeholders
To be successful in this role we believe that characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
• University degree/MBA and experience working in Business or Engineering / ICT
• Previous job experience in an agile organization coaching agile teams and individuals with a minimum of 3 years
• Significant experience working as an agile coach in a cross-functional setting
• Experience with agile methodology and agile ways of working
• Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner (through e.g. scrum.org)
• A value driven approach based on lean and agile principles and mindset
• Strong passion for promoting agile culture and ways of working
• Experience from an agile transformation would be beneficial
• Tech savviness with a mindset for easy
We are currently looking for several Agile Coaches that will be based at our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, but at its latest the 28th of October.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (email@example.com).
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 297686