The Project Manager Role purpose is to manage customer projects and secure those project goals, time and budget are in agreement with the internal/external customer expectation.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of projects being a lead in project executions after contract signing and a key participant in team and clients meetings,
- Review high-level deliverables across projects and management of scope and mitigates risk across projects,
- Analyze profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects,
- Identify sales opportunities across projects,
- Possess a thorough understanding of our service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction,
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of goals and customer satisfaction,
- Report the project progress and activities to the Steering group and relevant Stakeholders.
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in Project Management,
- Practical knowledge gained in IT/Telecom Project Management as an asset,
- Experience with Project Management tools and applications,
- Fluency in English,
- Polish native speaker as mandatory,
- Financial and business understanding,
- Sales and business development, negotiation and argumentation skills,
- Project management skills,
- Problem solving,
- Presentation and communication skills,
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking,
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.