Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Operations Assurance Engineers are responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities. They shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Provide fault management on specific RAN nodes: GSM, LTE and 5G.
- Perform preventive & corrective maintenance, problem management, acceptance, fault management
- Logging the performed activities in specific ticketing tools
- Remote integration and configuration of radio base stations: GSM, LTE and 5G
- Create/correct data transcript files to configure or update the existing network elements or to add new network elements
- Performance monitoring and QoS analysis of node performance
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
Expected Technical Skills
- General knowledge about RAN system architecture and network elements (GSM/LTE/5G)
- Good understanding of 2G, LTE and 5G Radio Network features
- General knowledge of Core or transmission protocols & technologies is a plus
- General knowledge of UNIX or LINUX operating systems is a plus
- General knowledge of TCP / IP protocols is a plus
- Proven experience in remote operations ((configuration, troubleshooting) of Ericsson BSC .
- Proven experience in remote operations (configuration, integration, acceptance support) of Ericsson RBS.
- Proven experience on Ericsson GSM/LTE and exposure to 5G
- University degree in Telecommunications, Engineering or possess equivalent experience in a related field
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Norwegian language is´an advantage
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge sharing ability
- Service fulfilment
- Open minded
Apply now or latest by 28th of October!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || IT
Req ID: 297282