Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game-changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Broadcast & IoT Line Manager to lead a combination of IoT and Broadcast teams (100+ engineers) in order to deliver the best in class services in a DevOps type environment with the latest Telecom and IT solutions.
As an SDM (Service Delivery Manager), you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
You will be expected to drive a cultural environment focused on innovation, efficiency and targeting to
You will also:
• You will ensure service delivery execution;
• Responsible for driving and supporting services sales;
• Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization;
• Drive performance management (process);
• Drive competence management;
• Conduct Resource management;
• Look after unit finance within your group;
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Proven experience in leading large organizations as a direct line manager. (more than 40 people);
• Domain experience: min 5 years in Telecom/IT/Broadcast Industry;
• Proven experience in managing projects and deadlines;
• Change & Improvement Management skills;
• Financial Acumen & skills;
• Fluent in English is mandatory;
• Proactive and eager to innovate;
• Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy;
• Knowledge of the sales process;
• Customer and market insight;
• Excellent Social and communication skills;
• Financial acumen and skills;
• Formulating strategies and concepts;
• Adhering to principles and values;
• Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment;
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
• Medical & life insurance;
• Gym subscription;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to presenting them to you once applied.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.