We are now looking for a Director Deployment & Integration Leader. Are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
You will support Digital Services unit to lead and collaborate to ensure customer value through competitive solutioning and delivery with a highly motivated team. As a leader you will nurture talent, secure competence readiness and promote Ericsson’s values. You will also be driving innovation and competitiveness.
- Be responsible to ensure smooth transition from pre-sales to delivery
- Be responsible for all project deliveries in the domain and ensure service delivery execution
- Manage talent demand and talent pool, including leveraging and contributing to the global inventory
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Build a productive work environment for individuals
- Drive performance management (process)
- Drive competence management
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Be responsible for Growth Planning & Lead Business Readiness
- Drive addon sales
- Drive Operational and Delivery Efficiency across the solution area, ensuring maximum re-use, high quality, knowledge sharing, and adherence to proven processes. This includes our continuous delivery, automation, cost optimization and offshoring activities
- Drive key product strategies and requirements for R&D from MANA customers for short, mid and long-term opportunities and existing contracts
- Represent and evolve the Ericsson reference architecture and portfolio, including agreed 3PP and strategic partnerships to deliver optimized and competitive solutioning
- An M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience, and
- OSS Domain experience across products and services. Experience in Ericsson Network Manager products preferred
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy and Solutioning -deep understanding of delivery point.
- Proven leadership skills, both of direct team and across organizations.
- Proven experience in planning and building competence on-time.
- Obsession with cost, quality and competitiveness.
- Customer and market insights
- Cross –functional leadership: ability to explain need and mobilize stakeholder support for results –Customers, CU, BA & Partners
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || ServEng
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager Job Stage 08