Interested in Design and Optimization of Radio Network? We do too!
We are now looking for an Experienced Network Engineer who will be responsible for performing design, optimization and audit of a network to meet customer needs and requests. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role focuses on executing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson needs and customer contracts.
In this role you will focus on:
- Delivering network design and/or optimization services to our customers
- Being involved in tests of Ericsson software/hardware/Features
- Assisting in the development of a service proposal
- Participating in knowledge sharing activities
- Leading the process of collecting and documenting customer requests
- Academic degree in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years of experience of initial tuning or/and optimization
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G standards
- Knowledge of Ericsson portfolio
- Indoor system planning and post launch tuning practical knowledge (DAS, ADAS)
- Knowledge of IBWave tool
- Understanding how network performance is measuring, what are the main statistic and drive test KPIs
- Advanced technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core or Wireline)
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge of local health and safety statutory regulations
- Upper-intermediate English skills
- Strong analyzing skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Ericsson RAN portfolio
- Can work with statistic information
- Drive test experience as a benefit, understand logic of drive test measurements and be able analyze log files
- Site survey experience as representative of Research & Development team
- Knowledge of VoLTE
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Network Engineer Job Stage 05