Ericsson aims to be the bridging IoT partner between Telco Service providers and industries in an all-digital World leveraging our wireless connectivity, mobility, security, and digital services capabilities.
We are now looking for a CFR / Establishment Director profile as an Engagement Lead to work with BTEB IOT Sales and Market Areas/CUs to support IOT / Connectivity Management engagements in presales and ensure that the offered contracts can be implemented in a profitable way and in accordance to the IoT as-a-Service delivery model and with standardized service levels.
- On behalf of MOAI IOT Contract Fulfilment responsible, take CFR-role in pre-sales, providing sales Support, incl. scope, cost, time & resource input
- Supporting design of IOT customer solution to be provided in adherence with secure, standardized scalable solutions, incl. minimal necessary customer specific infrastructure, integration & software to win the deal
- Secure and provide IOT Operations Approval for all IoT sales signoffs, with specific focus on adherence to standardized solutions (minimum customer specifics), and embedded security thereof
- securing planning and governance of onboarding capacity for operators and enterprises
- efficient handling of in-service change requests outside of the standard service catalog, supporting growth of platform usage in both scope, number and quantity of services provided
- Supporting First Service Introductions, Demos, customer PoCs, and Customer Success initiatives
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Strong personal track record & experience of Sales & C-Level engagements in IOT / ICT domain
- Experience from working with strategic partnerships hands-on experience of business transformation related to digitization
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
- Delivering results
- Have a passion to win as a team
- Passion for innovation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Tokyo || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 296382