- Job Title
RAN Solutions Subject Matter Expert
- Job Stage
RAN Solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for providing detailed and deep technical knowledge in specific technologies, products and/or services/dimensioning while responding to the RFXs and supporting presales activities. Candidate should be self-driven and provide compelling / competitive solutions to win business for the respective products or services areas.
Support the assigned Customer Unit RFX tasks in generating profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with the Core3 team.
- Subject Matter Expert in specific technologies, products/services/dimensioning
- Work closely with CU Network Solutions team in Market Areas to develop and build solutions meeting customer requirements
- Provide advice in preparation for solution life cycle management
- Participate in knowledge transfer and information sharing
- Ensuring impeccable deliverables while supporting Market Areas
- Effective communication towards internal/external stakeholders
RAN Solutions Subject Matter Expert will report to the respective Domain Competence Area Manager
- Network Head & Competence Area Manager
- CU/NEW – Market Area specific product/services SPOCs
- Customer Solutions Responsible
- Network solution experts/opportunity leads
- Required education and experience
- Academic degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Minimum 5+ years of experience within Presales - Products/Solutions & Operations
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Performance driven & result oriented with very good interpersonal skills and taking absolute ownership of the work done with full responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Believe in share and grow by actively contributing to knowledge sharing sessions to create a positive and continuous learning culture
- Experience / knowledge in Ericsson’s Radio Solutions
- Good analytical, consultative and presentation skills
- Ability to derive insights on market evolution
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || IT
Req ID: 296282