Creating teh future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Senior Software Developer (C/C++).
The Smart Services Router (SSR) provides operators with a highly scalable, consolidated platform that offers services for both fixed and mobile network infrastructures. It offers services such as IP/MPLS edge routing and Evolved Packet Gateway functionalities. SSR enables complete network convergence so subscribers can access services from any devices or locations. Ericsson Hungary is a main contributor in the development of the SSR product in direct cooperation with other Ericsson sites. We are looking for Senior Developer our Evolved Packet Gateway and Wifi Gateway product portfolio.
Sounds interesting? Apply now.
- Design, implement and unit test features that meet the specifications and requirements
- Interact with product management, system and technology team, software/hardware development teams, and stakeholders to understand customer and product requirements
- Perform troubleshooting and support customer needs
- Address complex technical challenges that warrant innovative and future proof solutions
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
Apply if you have:
- Deep experience in C and C++
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, bash, Python)
- Solid understanding of Linux OS
- Networking and IP protocol experience, knowledge of system software
- Have good basic knowledge of Lean and Agile principles
- Ability to work in agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role
- BSc or MSc degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
How to apply?
Click on “Apply” and upload your English CV.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 295923