We are now looking for an Improvement and Performance Manager to identify, drive, support and facilitate efficient & effective change & performance improvements - from business needs to business results. Analyze and propose improvements to processes, operations and organizations. The improvements may be run in different ways: work streams in major strategic/transformation initiatives, projects/programs/line activities driving operational & functional improvements or enabling day-to-day/continuous improvements.
- Identify, align and prioritize potential change areas, based on customer and business needs
- Inspire change and improvements within and across functions/units, processes and value flows
- Support, facilitate and integrate changes in the organization/function
- Provide analytical expertise to initiatives, business flows and functions
- Actively lead the portfolio of changes
- Manage improvement and performance management competence
- Drive continuous improvement in tools, processes and ways of working, managing improvement initiatives (e.g. Agile & Lean and digitalization of existing tools and processes)
- Generate insights from the business analytics, trend analysis and data modeling to identify deviations and improvement opportunities
- Collaborate locally and globally for a common Improvement Management Process
- Deliver Change Management trainings
- Design and improve process and components including automation and Robotic Process Automation
- Evaluate processes utilizing data mining
- A degree in Business Administration, IT, Engineering or the equivalent experience.
- Solid experience in improvement process and components including automation and Robotic Process Automation
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Transformation processes, tools and methods along with a solid business, commercial and financial understanding and awareness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, collaborative tools, Business Intelligence tools, digitalization process
- Inventing and innovating
- Exceptional communication skills, especially visualization, presentation and communicating information
- Relating and networking
- Interest in Change and Improvement Management (Agile, Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Lean Six Sigma)
- Applying expertise and technology
- Leading and supervising teams or virtual teams
What we offer:
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
What you will have here:
- Pension Plan
- Flexible hours
- Maternity leave of 6 months
- Paternity leave of 30 days
- Bike Parking
- Fruit in the office
- Quick Massage
- Lactation room
- Pregnant Course and Program
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || ProdMgt
Req ID: 295823