Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
We are now offering an opportunity to join us as Solution Architect. Our team has the responsibility of Telecom Core and Cloud product pre-sales and delivery in Finland and Baltics. Our delivery project activities are, for instance, to integrate new products into customer network, upgrade existing nodes, expand existing nodes, configure existing nodes, and solve issues. Your day-to-day activities will include analysis, preparation, configuration, verification, troubleshooting, and customer communication.
You can be based in Jorvas, Finland or Tallinn, Estonia or Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Understand customer needs and prepare technical solutions;
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis;
- Perform systems administration and engineering; plan, install, configure, troubleshoot infrastructure, manage & maintain systems to ensure stable operations;
- Manage core infrastructure systems and platforms;
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations;
- Keep both customer and internal stakeholders up-to-date of the progress;
- Support pre-sales activities;
- Identify and drive improvements.
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. in a relevant field;
- Passionate about technology and delivering outstanding results to the customer;
- Customer focus and desire to understand the business, prior experience on customer-facing roles;
- Experience and highly skilled in telecom core network products EPC and/or IMS;
- Experience on virtual environments;
- Knowledge on 5G Core;
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Agile methods and DevOps knowledge;
- Team player with good communication skills as well as capable to work on tasks individually;
- High self-leadership skills;
- Fluent in English;
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Lithuania (LT) || || Vilnius || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ServEng
Req ID: 295727