We are now looking for a Tax Specialist to ensure tax legislation, mitigate tax risks, provide expert tax advice and to ensure high quality in tax accounting and reporting for Ericsson entities in Africa. The tax Specialist's responsibilities is to provide high quality tax accounting and reporting, provide tax reporting in compliance wth internal and external requirements, support mitigation of tax risks and provide tax advice.
What you’ll do?
- Manage Direct Tax including withholding tax
- Manage Indirect Tax
- Management of Transfer Prices
- Manage reporting, tax audit and compliance
- Tax advice
- Manage M&A Financial Due Diligence (FDD) & Finance Integration
- Manage EOM Compliance
What you´ll need?
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in local and international tax legislation
- Knowledge in GAAP (i.e. local GAAP, IFRS and group directives)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Financial Model knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Relating and networking
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Speaks French
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher, Gym discounts, kindergarten voucher…),
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Clearly defined career paths
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Work from home, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 295656