Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are looking for a talented and motivated young Software Developer in her/his last years of university studies, aiming for working with cutting edge technologies, developing functionality for 5G networks in an international working environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on complex software working in 5G networks.
- Learn from experienced engineers developing software focused on the Traffic Management area including:
- Traffic optimizations,
- Analytics solutions,
- Machine learning for traffic identification and automation,
- Edge and cloud computing
What You’ll Need:
- Student of last years in Computer Science, Telecom Engineering or related field.
- Linux fan!
- Experience programming in at least one programming language (C/C++) and a scripting language as well (Bash, Python)
- TCP/IP Networking, data networks and IP-based applications (HTTP, HTTPS, ..).
- Knowledge in Mobile network architecture 4G/5G. Interfaces, protocols, functions,..
- Cloud native software stacks and execution environments: VMware, AWS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, others..
- Excellent in team working, good communication skills and open personality.
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.