Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a Sourcing Category Manager. In this role, your contributions will be to effect and administer Category Strategy, Targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) and secure a Category Supplier base that supports Ericsson current & future business needs. By doing so, your charge of steering business awards to PSL suppliers, regulate risk, cost and demands, whilst securing quality and compliance.
You will also:
- Develop, implement and drive Category Strategy
- Administer supplier base and supplier classification
- Define supplier targets and critical metrics
- Create cost effective category solutions and business models
- Optimize category performance
- Identify and perform business intelligence and benchmark
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Banking or Commercial Management
- 3-5 years experience in Sourcing (Indirect Sourcing is a plus)
- Experience in Business services, Corporate/Benefit Insurance Sourcing, Financiar and Banking Services
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Commercial Acumen
- Local Laws & Regulation Knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Relating & Networking skills
- English - advanced skills
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.