Job Description: HR Administrator (HRMS Administration)
Purpose of Job
To deliver HRMS Services to specific Ericsson companies globally.
Potential Job Performance Metrics
To achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as defined in the Service Delivery Agreement (SDA).
- Maintains employee and organization information through Personnel Administration and Organization Management in HRMS
- Ensures the accuracy of the tasks and processes being performed in the HRMS
- Handles HR IS concerns and resolves cases and issues through Service Management Platform (SMP)
- Makes the initiative for escalating issues to the relevant parties and demanding improvements of tools, routines and processes in order to work most efficiently
- Protects the integrity of Personal Data when handling, processing, and accessing Personally Identifiable Information (PII), adhering to the HR Global SSC Security Document and to the RASO Security Handbook.
Receives job requests through:
- eForms in Universal Work List (UWL)
- Tickets SMP
- Emails in Group Mailbox
Checks the correctness of the data in the forms.
Registers, validates and handles data in the system (i.e. recording, changing and delimiting records)
Conducts Internal Quality Checks to ensure that data encoded in HRMS are accurate
Dispatch requests within the team
Monitors and updates data in team’s logsheet, UWL and SMP in a timely manner
- HRMS (SAP-HR)
- SMP (Ticketing system)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Knowledge and Skills
- Operational Excellence – First Time Right
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Prioritization of Work
- HRMS Delivery Team (HR GSSC)
- HR SSC
- Global HR Master Data Group (GHMDG)
- HR IT
- System Experts
- Tools and Resources
- MS Office (especially MS Outlook and MS Excel)
- ESS/MSS (Universal Work List and eForms)
- Highly analytical and attentive to details
- With high quality approach and customer focus
- Results/goal oriented, organized, flexible and a team player
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree
Future Trends and Concerns
- HR Administrator (Master Data Management, HR Management System Reporting, HR Shared Service Center)
- Senior HR Administrator
- HR Delivery Specialist
- Team Lead
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 295368