We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Strategic Product Manager for Network Access.
In this role; you will be responsible for ensuring the best user experience for Ericsson employees worldwide concerning network access, including LAN, Wifi, 4G/5G access. You will be driving current and future requirements determining the network architecture and solutions that will give the best experience and benefit. You will work with internal experts, as well as leading network vendors in the world.
- You will define portfolio strategy, roadmap and optimize portfolio Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- You will support the development of domain target architecture
- Prepare portfolio/product decisions and safeguard portfolio execution plans
- You will lead and drive core team
- You will also, drive portfolio competence and business readiness
- University degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a related role
- Good knowledge of IP architecture, LAN, Wifi solutions and related protocols
- Knowledge of assigned products and the business environment in which they exist (business models and players)
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure
- Financial acumen and skills
- Business modeling skills
For any questions please contact recruiter Sarah Lashari, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of application 12th of March 2020.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 295247