We are now looking for a Developer to develop the future linearization algorithms in the Ericsson radio. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership within algorithms development
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: M.Sc. in Physics, Electronics, Mathematics or similar
- Min years of experience: 2 years
- Domain experience: DPD, Machine learning, Linearization, Alghorithms
- Tools experience: Matlab, Spectrum Analyzers,
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing