Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
We are now looking for a Customer Security Solution Director (CSSD), who will be responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to offer secure 5G solutions to our customers, enabling us to efficiently and effectively meet our Customer's Security needs.
The CSSD main purpose is to ensure:
1.End2end (SI and product) security strategy and process are in-line with customer/regulator and market expectations.
2.Standardized (based on customer demand) security specifications for Ericsson key solutions (in this case 5G) by ensuring our security posture in delivered SI solutions.
In addition, that we have reusability within delivered SI work. With the aim:
a)to reduce end2end attack surface and reduce cost.
b)that commonly used SI-development will be integrated into the product roadmap.
The Customer Security Solution Director (CSSD) is a dedicated Senior Advisor towards the Customer Units, Business Areas and Delivery teams.
- Drive strategy for our security posture towards Ericsson’s customer solutions. A customer solution is a number of products (one or several) including needed system integration (if any) to fulfil a customer offering.
- Coordinated communication across the MA/CU/customers on overall security posture and security compliance.
- Drive requirements for a Security framework for customer solution delivery (“solution “SRM””)
- For 5G solutions, agree with Product Development Units (PDUs) on what requirements will need to be met and proven at the PDU level and what security requirements that will be delivered as System Integration (SI) projects.
- Drive a in depth dialog with Account (Customer Units) and/or Customer Security directors during high attention incidents or activities.
- Will serves as the single point of contact between the Customer Units (CU) / Customer Security Directors (CSD) for all matters related to our 5G Solution Security or services proposed or provided by Ericsson.
- Identify SI needed in offered customer solutions, enable SI reuse and drive integration of commonly used SI into our product portfolio via the PDU’s.
- Travel up to 40% international and nationally
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. of 5 Years of work experience in telecommunication (4G/5G) development, Security as well as security operational experience.
- Subject matter expertise in the Telecoms industry and/or IoT, including proven experience working with the product security and privacy rules, as well as the ISO/IEC 27001 security controls
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, and Breach Notification.
- Be a generalist across a number of cyber security domains
- Great communication and presentation skills with international and Social competence will complete your profile
- Good in English is a must, and any other language will be an asset
In case of questions,please contact the Recruiter Magdalena Bielaszka at: email@example.com
Primary Location: Sweden (other locations to be discussed)
If you feel interested, please do not hesistate to apply, the ad will expire on the 31st of October.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 295162