Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
What you’ll do?
Network Program Director is responsible for
- the Network contract fulfillment and profitability, ensuring that all products and/or services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements for the customer.
- Scope management including but not limited to; planning, delivery and customer acceptance, as well as identifying and driving business lead generation opportunities through add on sales.
In addition, Network Program Direct will also:
- Act as Ericsson’s counterpart of the Customer’s C-level to ensure customer satisfaction and serve as the escalation point for all service delivery activities towards the customer (internally and externally).
- Assume the role of Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR) for Network opportunities to ensure continuity and alignment of contract terms defined during pre-sales through the program delivery and customer acceptance. One can also take on the longer-term role of Program CFR to deliver one or many, complete or partial, opportunities in a Program for the duration of its lifecycle and perform the role of FAS Sponsor from the creation of the fulfillment assignment (FAS) to closure.
- Manage programs on behalf of the customer with the service Deployment Program Management. In these engagements the Network Program Director is formally reporting to the Program Sponsor in the customer organization.
What you´ll need?
- Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to final acceptance.
- Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs for programs.
- Responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction). Leading project and program activities in the analysis, planning, establishment (execution), realization (execution), handover (execution) and conclusion phases.
- Assist and provide execution/project knowledge for engagement and sales teams with regards to delivery methodology, cost, scope, and risks and proper alignment of customer requirements.
- Manage and motivate people in diverse teams and geography in a matrix capacity.
- Flexibility and ability to play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure the success of the program
- Evaluate and manage Program Financials to ensure that margin levels are met and that the business case is being realized
- Responsibility to capture add-on sales into client environments and develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
- Identify and address the end to end implications of changes or business models and creative corrective actions to preserve or improve program goals.
- Accountable for OHS in execution
- Education: bachelor’s degree in engineering, MBA is plus
- Functional experience: Radio Access Networks, Mobile Telecom experience
- Min years of experience: 10 years, 5 of which in Project Management and preferably Program Management
- Must have proven track record in leading Radio, Transmission type of Projects, at least 5 years of experience leading complex Mobile RAN Project
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.) with strong ability to interact at the senior level, able to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
- Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyse problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Fluent Spanish and English
- PMI PMP, PgMP or other relevant certifications
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher, Gym discounts, kindergarten voucher…),
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Clearly defined career paths
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Work from home, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 295082