Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for DevOps Engineer Back End / Front End development
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer in our cross functional team in Budapest. We are implementing a test management tool for Ericsson global internal customers like 5G development teams. Your role will include operating the production environment, providing technical support to users and part time taking part in frontend and backend development. Our team is working according to Scrum methodology with full empowerment to continuously improve both the product legacy and the agile ways of working.
You can reach a professional level in
- Real DevOps ways of working including software development, delivery and support
- Web application deployment with Docker in Linux server
- Designing and scaling MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases and using ElasticSearch
- Java application development in Microservice architecture and Spring
- Experience with Linux configuration and troubleshooting
- Application container and virtualization knowledge
- Basic understanding of Java programming
- Deep experience in Front End development (ES6, AngularJS, Typescript, NPM, React, WebPack, Karma)
- Angular, React, Ansible, Git or Gerrit experience is an advantage
- DevOps experience: Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, RedHat Linux (PostGre, MongoDB or Kubernetes is an advantage)
- Being open to both software operations and development
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: Ericsson House - Budapest, Magyar tudósok krt. 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 294943