Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for a System Architect with a focus on continuous improvement using analytical approaches. You are expected to actively contribute to the Analytics solutions (including application of data analysis or machine learning algorithms) with requirement handling and architectural design. One of your main responsibilities will be to ensure that the right solution that solves right problem us being developed and to help the stakeholders see future needs and solutions by having continuous dialogue with users and developers to understand requirements. You must be analytical, structural and result oriented with excellent cooperative skills. You will be part of an international team.
- Within the area of analytics for our Engineering Environment take a technical leadership role and drive the stakeholder engagement, requirement handling and cooperation internally
- Actively contribute to the technical definition of the Production Product roadmap with a focus on analytics. Review proposed solutions against architectural principles and the roadmap. Be actively involved in architecturally significant changes, e.g. in the introduction of new services.
- Set the strategy for the tools/ methods that generate insights by merging many different data types from lab networks for analysis
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes for analytics
- Identify and drive new use cases with a relevant business impact
- Steer analytics related developments
- Experience of stakeholder management and requirement handling
- Proven ability to negotiate and collaborate to reach solutions in a multi stakeholder environment
- Quality mindset, ability for strategic thinking and a drive to always improve
- Knowledge of industry trends in the area
- Experience of big data platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Working knowledge of any of the following storage solutions as MapR, Cloudera, CEPH
- Competence in Continuous integration pipelines
- Large degree of flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Competence in mathematics and statistics
- Knowledge of Platform As a Service (PAAS) or Container solutions
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. MS Azure, AWS etc.)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson Hungary?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 294942