Do you attack issues, desire accountability and obsess over Customers?
Be part of a team that is changing how all market area execute the day-to-day work. The Ericsson Performance & Transformation Team has the challenge to guarantee Customer Focus, Organization Accountability, innovative approaches, processes automation, and facts-based decisions. We are looking for a Center of Excellence Manager to be responsible for North America improvement portfolio quality and speed, which includes structure, competence development, prioritization & execution governance in order to support fast Customer Experience Improvement and Digital Transformation.
- Actively lead the internal improvement portfolio
- Assure maintenance of North America Improvement Portfolio (scope, status and results)
- Govern Initiatives Prioritization WoW
- Manage improvement and performance management competence
- Manage Change Management Training Portfolio
- Align training demand with all MANA Organizations
- Deliver Change Management Trainings
- Manage Change Management Coaching and Certification
- Support, facilitate and integrate changes for improved results in North America
- Support defining correct Change Managers to run discoveries/initiatives (aligned with Organization and Transformation team)
- Define / Maintain Improvement Management Process list of requirements, templates & brand
- Follow-up initiatives compliance towards Improvement Management Process Management
- Identify, align and prioritize potential change areas, based on customer and business needs
- Inspire change and improvements within and across functions/units, processes and value flows
- Provide analytical expertise to initiatives, business flows and functions
- Education: A degree in Business Administration, IT or the equivalent experience. Master’s degree is a plus
- 5-10 years related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, collaborative tools, Business Intelligence tools
- Inventing and innovating
- Exceptional communication skills, especially visualization, presentation and communicating information
- Relating and networking
- Proven competence in at least one Change and Improvement Management methodology (Agile, Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Lean Six Sigma)
- Knowledge in utilizing data mining is a plus
- Applying expertise and technology
- Leading and supervising teams or virtual teams
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ