IoT Accelerator Service Adoption training lead for China/Asia
As an important part of our IoT Accelerator Customer Success initiative, we look for a Commercial trainer eager to support Ericsson and our customer’s business grow by providing relevant commercial competence to understand and sell our IoT Accelerator planform.
Ericsson’s IoT Accelerator Connectivity Management Platform (formerly called DCP) is one of primary services of the Ericsson IoT Accelerator. Connectivity Management is a cloud service enabling operators to offer connectivity management to their enterprise customers. It supports operators in building up IoT solutions from device connection to the deployment of enterprise services.
The position provides a great chance to work as a training lead in our IoT Customer Success team (part of Go to Market) in China, which is a very important market for Ericsson.
The successful candidate is already an experienced Commercial trainer or experienced Sales lead who would like to expand his/her career towards Commercial training. In this role, you will develop and deliver structured learning products to our customers to strengthen their Ericsson IoT Accelerator Commercial and Sales competence.
We offer a world of possibilities: instructor led, web based and blended training, but also act as expert for other activities. You will learn the latest within the IoT Accelerator Platform product.
- Develop high quality IoT training programs, in collaboration with a dedicated global service adoption team.
- Conduct high quality ILT/VCT Commercial training for internal teams and customers (Global Operators)
- Hold and/co-host webinars on Commerical and Sales topics towards Global Operators
- Expand portfolio and develop Commercial and Sales learning content for internal teams and customer training
- Work with a lab environment to support the Commercial trainings and customize trainings for internal and customer needs
- Act as strategic connection between the customers and the internal organization to feedback learning from trainings and discover new training opportunities or materials needed.
We expect you to:
- Have a desire for teaching
- Have a combination of very advanced Commercial and pedagogic skills
- Be ready to adapt the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers
- Able to translate to learnings in to updates and new training material
- Be willing to take on new challenges
- Have a desire to learn new skills and develop cross-domain competence and training
- Education in or on the job knowledge of (commercial) training methodologies
- Ability to translate feedback
- Basic understanding of a telecom network and IoT applications
- Basic understanding of Business Processes as well as Business Support Systems (BSS) applications, like: CRM, Billing (e.g. Oracle BRM), Subscription Manager, Provisioning, Business Objects, Data Warehouse
- Interest in understanding of Core network nodes functionality within Circuit Switching (HLR/HSS, STP/DSC, SMSC) and Packet Switching (GGSN/PGW, DNS, PCRF)
- Interested in understanding of IP related technologies and nodes: routers, switches, firewalls.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience as a trainer or knowledge sharing
- Excellent Chinese and English verbal and writing skills
- Have at least 3 years work experience in telecommunications
- Ability to travel globally with main region China and rest of Asia
- Hands-on experience for BSS, Core or IP products would be a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 294450