We are now looking for an Instructor, who will primarily be responsible for delivery and customization of training products for Learning Services customers.
- Get to know the product to create simple and interesting technical content,
- You will customize customer learning products
- Knowledge transfer and re-use
- Propose & develop learning architecture
- Evaluate and improve the content based on usability feedback from customers and testers,
- English language proficiency,
- Education: Basic technical or engineering university degree
- Minimum years of experience: 3
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Communication skills (organizing review meetings, inquiring about technical input),
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset,
- Ability to look at complex technical concepts and create understandable content for the customer.
- Experience in documenting software and hardware-related tasks and concepts,
- Market insight
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Flexibility: ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time,
- Commitment: assigning to tasks and taking responsibility for both the creative process and effects,
- Self-education: independent research and use of available information, motivation to further expand knowledge and develop more skills,
- Patience and perseverance: searching for necessary content in numerous documents and sifting through the found information,
- Open-mindedness: willingness to improve and challenge existing solutions, and create new, original ideas.
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks,
- Deep understanding of the product lifecycle,
- Technical and soft skills trainings.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract;
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology;
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings;
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher);
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation;
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone;
- Work – life balance.
If you would like to meet #TeamEricsson in person, let’s also connect offline during our meetups (Telco Camp by Ericsson in Kraków and in Łódź) or at other events.
It’s a great chance to ask your questions, check how it’s like to work with us or simply meet your future work buddies!