The Customer Operations Manager (COM) ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards one customer account. The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets. The role is acting on behalf of Operations. The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule.
The role, with the insight of the ongoing portfolio, is key to ensure communication to the Sales and Service Delivery organizations for specific progress and escalation support as well as towards engagement practices for providing input into opportunities towards the customer. Relevant information should also be used towards the Procurement team.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
1. Manage all aspects of the complete delivery portfolio for IoT and New Business portfolio.
IoT and New Business – Business Area Technologies and New Business is tasked with seeking new profitable growth for Ericsson outside our traditional core business. We want to do so, in a disciplined way, by building on our technologies and skills in relevant growth areas. The starting point for our growth strategy is the conviction that 5G and IoT, in combination with developments in technology and society that enable digitalization, will change the way we work and live. For example, technologies such as AI, VR/AR, and edge computing are quickly moving from slogans to reality.
Our current portfolio in this area addresses in the IoT area are: IoT platform IoT Accelerator, Connected Vehicles and Smart Manufacturing. Other new business areas are Security and Edge Gravity / UDN.
2. Network Management- Ericsson’s strategy for managing information and technology in telecom operators’ converged ICT networks are realized with a new generation of management system. They are built and designed to improve operational productivity and deliver the best user experience in networks where content delivery, IoT, M2M and enterprise services underpin a new business reality.
Network Management is the offering domain name for e2e management for monitoring, trouble shooting, configuration and optimization of networks through automation rules
3. Handle customer and stakeholder engagement for both internal and external. Internal includes sales team, procurement, project management, finance and so on. External includes Ericsson's customers, partners and 3rd party suppliers.
4. Develop the business
5. Monitor and Support delivery portfolio
6. 3rd party supplier RFP board member for response portfolio
Core Competencies Qualifications:
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Business understanding
- aaS business model understanding
- Knowledge of IoT and Cloud technology is a plus
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
- Project & Program Management
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Education Background- Bachelor or above
- Both Japanese and English fluency is mandatory
- Delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities
- Leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
- Understanding of SAP and Salesforce operation is plus.
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Customer Operations Manager Job Stage 07