At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration in UDM area, having knowledge of one or more of the following: CUDB, EMA, EDA, provisioning gateway nodes and/or data bases. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction new nodes, upgrade or expansion of these nodes, functionality and capacity enhancements.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Scripting & coding
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities, customer support
- Customer emergency duties
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute tests
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom or Computer Science) / programming or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test
- Experience: one or more nodes belonging to UDC (User Data Cnsolidation) domain
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Interface the customer on a daily basis
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Creating & innovating
- Preferable certifications in User Data Management and/or IP nodes and/or data bases (ETCP, CCNA, CCNP, JNCP, etc)
- Preferable knowledge in node virtualization, cloud infrastructure, LINUX, mySQL
- Preferable knowledge in mobile communication networks (MSC, HLR, HSS, IMS, MME, AAA, PCRF/SAPC)
- Preferable basic / medium knowledge of programming in PEARL, Python
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 293703