We are now looking for an Account Supply Responsible to support the Key Account manager/Core three team end-to-ends from a Supply perspective. The Account Supply Responsible ensures that offers/contracts are developed and aligned with optimal supply flow, valid laws and regulations, gives Supply Chain directives and performs supply risk analysis to the KAM team and appointed CPM in the pre-sales process. The ASR monitors the contract/project progress during execution and provides consolidated updates to the Account. The ASR analyses the project at project closure, identifies lessons learned and provides recommendation for future implementations.
- You will manage supply cost in contract
- Ensure early engagement in proposal
- Secure legal compliance in contracts
- Manage supply in proposal/contract
- Education: Academic degree in Commerce, Business, International Trade, Supply, Logistics.
- Min years of experience- 5 years
- Domain experience: PM in Logistics or Supply
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Sales process knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Project Management
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Knowledge in Operational issues (Supply and Logistics), Financial Mangement.
- Preoject Management or Direction in projects.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Supply&Log
Req ID: 293489