Radio PDU strives to be the most competitive Radio Network R&D unit in the industry. We work in an agile set up to develop and maintain competitive, high-quality Radio products which give our customer solutions securing future growth. We develop LTE, WCDMA, GSM, CDMA and now also 5G Network solutions to operators all over the world.
Radio software is part of the Product Development Unit Radio within Development Unit Networks (DNEW).
We are based in Stockholm (Kista).
For radio near algorithms we are now looking for a developer. Your will be part of developing and maintaining DFE (digital front-end) algorithms from early studies and simulations to implementation and verification.
- · Perform early studies and perform simulations
- · Develop and test digital radio algorithms
- · Implement algorithms in products and integrate on hardware
- · Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- · Be part of continuous improvements of products and processes
- · Develop competence in technical domain
- · M.Sc, B.Sc. or above
- · Proficiency in C and C++
- · Signal processing experience
- · Proficient in DSP algorithm implementation
- · Quality and efficiency minded, analytical thinking
- · Knowledge of telecommunications networks (GSM/GPRS, WCDMA, LTE, 5G NR systems)
- · Good communication in English
- · Creative, proactive, with passion to win
Experienced of one or more of the following tools:
- · Matlab/Simulink
- · Experience in assembler for vector signal processors or GPU’s
- · Experience in DSP platforms
- · C/C++ on DSP
- · Familiarity with radio/digital HW design is a strong plus
- · Experience with FPGA and/or ASIC implementation is a strong plus
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to Senior Recruiter Valentyna Ivanova, email@example.com