Orchestration Domain Specialist
PDU OSS is the unit in Ericsson with responsibility for development of Telecom Network Management and Orchestration Systems Software. Exciting opportunities exist for experienced software professionals within our R&D organization.
The Orchestration Domain Specialist has the following responsibilities:
• Produces and drives the overall technical strategy and outlook for the Orchestration product suite
• Contributes to product strategies and roadmaps
• Leads the Functional Domain Specialists team
• Leads and participates in Customer engagements
• Identifies and propose technology innovations to drive profitable growth
• Drives technical discussions, solves technical problems and steers new product development
• Champion for the optimum automation of business processes in Ericsson’s offering
Key Knowledge and Skills:
• Deep understanding of the Orchestration business domain and Customer requirements
• OSS domain experience, i.e. understands OSS stack components like Catalog, Order Manager, Inventory, Orchestration, Activation and Domain Management
• Understanding of the OSS/BSS functional areas of Readiness, Fulfillment and Assurance
• Product experience in the areas of:
o Network Slicing
o Service Orchestratin
o Resurce Orchestration
• Network domain knowledge, e.g. Radio, Core, Transport
• Familiar with the ONAP community deliverables and opportunities for software reuse
• Familiar also with other Opensource initiatives in the Orchestration space, e.g. OSM
• In depth understanding of Standards (e.g. TMF, ETSI MANO, 3GPP) and Modelling
• Knowledgeable on Ericsson Orchestration products and gaps
• Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Athlone || R&D
Job details: Developer