Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and support your ambitions. At Ericsson, we’ve built our business on empowerment. We partner with from the customers to the employees who bring it all together, we know that exciting things happen when people have the power to work to their full capabilities.
Join to our journey
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Maximize customer relationships and loyalty
- Create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales
- Optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- University degree in the Information and Communication Technology area or relevant experience within the ICT industry with demonstrated success and career
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Domain knowledge: Radio, Cloud, Core network BSS, OSS
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented approach
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 293302