Location: Plano, TX.
Head of ADM Delivery is responsible for Delivery of Application Development, Testing and Maintenance, Application Transformation, and Application Modernization Services for North America Managed Services Organization. This role requires results-oriented IT leader with a consistent track record in Delivering large scale multi-site Software Delivery Programs, experienced knowledge across diversified IT/Cloud portfolio and technical leadership in Application Services Domain.
Our Exciting Opportunity -
- Be Responsible for planning and delivery for all new and ongoing ADM deliveries across all Ericsson Customer in North America
- Be accountable for building and managing profitable and equitable delivery organization for ongoing and upcoming ADM Deliveries
- Lead and review the quality and technical approach taken by team members, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Drive automation, process improvements, and efficient multi shore, cost effective delivery models in e2e ADM life-cycles to support improving project quality and increasing project margin
- Lead Competence development initiative to evolve next-gen competencies like Cloud, Security, DevSecOps, IoT, Automation/AI/ML, Microservices/Cloud Native, App modernization
- Lead and motivate the team to meet and exceed the company’s goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of the service it delivers to Customers.
- Create and maintain a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality
- Engage during pre-sales phase for delivery sign-off on scoping and costing of new proposals to customers
Prior multi-year experience at a Senior level position leading delivery organization of IT & Cloud Applications/Systems/Services, preferably for Fortune 500 customers. You possess a minimum of 15 years of experience in a leadership position.
- Consistently been responsible for delivering measurable financial improvements and cost savings
- A track record of continual improvement for enterprise-level IT production systems and have delivered measurable improvements to customer satisfaction, service level and KPI; year over year.
- Deep understanding of ADM standard methodologies; and have a strong record of delivery
- Deep expertise in OSS/BSS/Cloud NFVi/Automation portfolio, Agile/SAFe delivery model, well versed with ALM Tools, DevOps tool-chains, Automation framework and emerging technologies e.g. Cloud, OPNFV framework, Containers, Micro-services and AI/ML
- Motivation to take on various challenges in working with offshore teams and experienced of Best practices to build high-performing, self-motivated and energized offshoring workforce
- Strong knowledge of low-cost onsite model, right blending and Immigration/VISA policies and rules
Your technical skills include:
- Extensive hands-on experience with Telco’s OSS & BSS stack covering the following areas : Service Assurance , Service Fulfillment , Billing/Charging , Customer Experience
- Good understanding of Cloud Platform/Infrastructure, OpenStack products and solutions, E2E Development and Deployment Life-cycle management
- Deep end-to-end understanding of the software development methodologies and industry wide DevOps tool-chains including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Automation, Deployment Automation & Continuous Deployment
- Hands-on experience in Leading digital transformation Programs to implement lean and agile principal-based DevOps & Automation Tools, Process and Methods to achieve significant improvements in Time to market, Software quality & cost of delivery
- Middleware Integration Technologies – TIBCO, CORBA, JBOSS
- Programming Language – C/C++, Java/JEE
- Bachelor or master’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional local language skills a plus.
You might also have:
- Passion for SW & Services in the IT Services market
- Delivery experience, incl T&Cs for scope management.
- Delivery experience of large IT delivery and development
- Capable to build, re-fresh/change and motivate talent and the people asset responsibility
- Find experts & experience rather than being the expert and start from scratch
- Guide and promote talent in a coaching pyramid culture
- Passion for quality, market aligned cost and speed in delivery
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ
Req ID: 293198