Architects for Product Lifecycle Management (DNEW, DNEW OP & PLM Transformation Execution)
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a critical component in most of Ericsson’s business flows.
PLM enables product information creation and usage during Development, Manufacturing, Sales, Delivery and Support and includes people, ways of working, business capabilities, applications, data and technology.
A continued digital transformation of Ericsson’s PLM solution is vital for our ability to continue to evolve our business models, explore new ways of engaging with customers and enable smarter product development and manufacturing.
Business Area Networks (BNEW) has been given the corporate responsibility for Development, Delivery and Operation of Ericsson’s PLM system which includes the digital transformation of the PLM solution.
We are now establishing the organization that will enable this PLM transformation. Our ambitions are high and we are looking for you who has experience from larger PLM transformations and PLM solutioning as well as you who recently have graduated with a degree within ‘Product, Process and Production Development’, ‘Business Process Management’, ‘Lifecycle management’, ‘Informatics’, or similar.
So, if you are curious, open minded and eager to drive high impact changes in close cooperation with the entire Ericsson organization – and make our PLM transformation a true success – then we welcome your application.
As Architect you will be a part of the ‘Architecture & System Management’ unit within ‘PLM Transformation Execution’. You will define the models and principles covering the Business, Application, Data and Technology architecture layers and work with implementations of the solutions for new PLM capabilities. You will also be contributing to the definition of the PLM strategy. The expectation is that you base your work on the actual business needs (present and future) by engaging broadly with all stakeholders.
You will support the analysis of business needs and requirements and are expected to secure that the proposed solutions are consistent and coherent across the applications producing and consuming product information within the business flows.
To maintain and gain new competence Architects participate in the PLM solution development projects, which also contribute to build architecture and system management competence with the development teams.
• Analyze and convert overall business flow capability needs into architecture components
• Secure anchoring of architectural principles and implementation / transformation proposals by working cross organizational and with multiple stakeholders (e.g. end users, functional area leads, IT, suppliers, etc.)
• Translate high level functional requirements and user stories to implementation proposals
• Contribute to competence buildup within the Architecture & System Management team and the development teams
• Participate in exploration of industry leading PLM models and principles
• Lead and participate in PLM system studies
• Bachelor, Master, PhD within ‘Product, Process and Production Development’, ‘Business Process Management’, ‘Lifecycle management’, ‘Informatics’, ‘Enterprise Architecture’.
• Knowledge of PLM solution architecture and design
• Proficient understanding of Information Models, Data Models and Process Management
• Strong in communication and experience from working in a multi stakeholder environment
• Broad knowledge of business support systems including PLM systems
• You are a “Go-To” person with a team player mindset
• Analytical problem solver and creative thinker
• Courageous with the ability to motivate and clearly defend a standpoint