We are now looking for a Human Delivery Specialist to perform HR Delivery tasks according to standard processes/procedures. Perform analysis and suggest improvements on processes and tools. Run and participate in HR Delivery projects. Manage agreed local vendors.
- Execution of Human Resources policies and processes
- Deliver Human Resources services
- Provide functional expertise
- Provide project support as well as HR delivery and data
- Education: Bachelor degree, preferably within Human Resources or relevant experience within required area
- Min 1-2 years of experience
- Presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, service oriented mind-set
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in SAP or similar background
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 293158