We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. The role also encompasses to take on delivery responsibility for solutions, delivering network design and optimizing services for mobile telecom networks.
- Service delivery of Network Design and Optimization Services in RAN domain (2G/3G/4G/5G)
- Pre-Sales support for RAN offerings.
- Managing and participating in various delivery activity streams, preparing customer workshops and technical discussions
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Cooperation and feedback to the R&D Center
- Cooperation with RAN Integration and Support teams
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about the solution to enable customer competence build
- Minimum years of experience: 7 years
- Experience in Software Architecture on seniority level
- Education: MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Multiple years of experience from previous roll-out/swap/optimization projects and processes
- Multiple years of experience in NDO of Radio Access Network Design and Optimization in networks with multiple technologies, Swap & multivendor environment
- Extensive Experience with NDO service delivery tools
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of network KPIs and Acceptance Procedures
- Any experience/exposed to 5G is an advantage (project planning, technology understanding, Design, KPIs)
- Ericsson RAN system knowledge is an advantage
- Domain experience: area of expertise – RAN 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as a Radio Network Design, Planning, Optimization
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: GIAP
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, App Experience Optimization, VoLTE Optimization, Automation, Machine Learning.
- Developed organizational skills,
What do we offer:
• Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
• Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
• Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
• Work – life balance.