Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
- You will create cost effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: (Recruiter to supply)
- Minimum years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Being able to handle Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
- Understanding of different Software operating systems
ICT - cloud architect
IT Infra Ops – Cloud Architect
- Job Description
This position is for an Information Technology (IT) experts responsible for the supervision of Organization's cloud computing system while working on cloud application designs, cloud approval plans, and systems required to manage cloud storage. Responsible for converting the technical requirements of a project into the architecture and design that will guide the final product.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Good experience as cloud solution Architect
- Design & Implement IT infrastructure solutions in both On Premise and Cloud
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure with security and compliances
- Provide technical solutions and project delivery for Datacenter Migration, Site Resiliency, Cloud Transformation, Server Virtualization and Server Consolidation Projects.
- Prepare solutions for Hosting services, Managed services, Server migration/Consolidation, Green field and Transformation projects for On Premise and Cloud
- Hands on implementation experience with any of the following: Azure, AWS, Cloud IaaS, PaaS, O365, Cloud Integration technologies, etc.
- Experience working with Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 Services (Skype for Business Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, etc.).
- Hands on Scripting technologies - Terraform, PowerShell Servers.
- Provide technical expertise in Azure
- Understand industry trends & developments and work towards attaining domain / industry expertise based on this understanding
- Run Proof of Concepts and solution overview in workshops
- Handling large project proposals which includes providing responses from infra POC, creating statements of work, support level agreements and cost/benefit analysis
- Creating standard and custom solutions on the infrastructure space for mid and large projects starting from Requirement Gathering, Assessment, Solution Design, Implementation and Support to meet the required operational capabilities
- Provide effective leadership to assigned project staff ensuring compliance with project standards, processes, and controls
- Coordination with vendors/service providers in seeking technical and commercial proposals, negotiation of costs, pre/post purchase relationship management
- Individual contributor to manage and work independently
- Evaluate and make recommendations/decisions on technical options as appropriate
- Work with service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- Experience and Academic Qualification
- General competencies
- Customer oriented, Service minded, ready to very close cooperation with Customers
- Good communication capabilities
- Able to work under pressure in a stressful environment
- Experience from working with customer service
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
- Competent in Technology and Communication processes.
- Work constructively under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
- Able to perform knowledge transfer.
- Technical competencies
- Academics and Experience
- Technical college or University degree
- 6 Yrs - 10 Yrs of experience in Cloud Environment
- Preferred to have Azure cloud certification.
- What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.